Capabilities of Deltran
Our equipped facility allows us to offer our customers the following capabilities:
- Design and build all Progressive Tooling in-house
- Ability to stamp material as wide as 4” with a thickness range of .006” thk. To .093” thk.
- Knowledgeable of precious metal engineered materials using Inlay and Overlay bonding along with Selective plating.
- Capable of stamping BiMetal material
- Offer unique proprietary low cost- high speed tapping process.
- Can also provide tapped stampings with screws inserted.
- Ability to rivet precious metal contacts onto stampings
- Utilize well established plating and heat treating subcontractors to provide completed stamping
- Offer a variety of “just in time” inventory programs, Kan-Ban, Min-Max, etc.
- Ability to offer insert molded stampings through a manufacturing alliance with Jaco Products
Facilities at Deltran
Deltran takes a great deal of pride in our reputation for on time delivery of quality products. We feel that this with our competitive pricing structure and modern facilities offers you an unparalleled value in precision metal stamping. Our facility includes:
- 25,000 sq.ft. Fully air conditioned building built 1974 with an addition in 1980.
- 40 Power Presses up to 45 ton, equipped with Servo or Mechanical roll feeds.
- All Presses equipped with electrical automatic safety stops and tool and die probes
- Full Automatic Tapping capability simultaneous with stamping operation
- All Tools designed with electrical sensors for tool misfeed and stock width detection.
- Sweco Deburring & Part Cleaning Equipment
- Staff knowledgeable of procurement of any heat treating or finish plating requirements for stampings
- On-Site design of all Progressive Tools in AutoCAD
- Bridgeport Milling Machines
- Mitsui, Okamoto, Kent, and Boyar Schultz Surface Grinders, automatic and manual
- Precision Wheel dressers for form grinding, plus large inventory of diamond wheels for carbide
- Cadillac, Weber, Federal and B&S gauges and indicators for precision finish grinding accuracy
- 5 Mitutoyo 14” deluxe Optical Comparators located in Production, Toolroom and QC Depts.
- 1 OGP 14” BenchMaster Optical Comparator
- Unitron optical Microscope with variable power lenses for precise surface and depth measurement
- Computerized SPC Program Capability
- 2 Wilson Hardness Testers for material inspections
- Full range of preplate and standard thread gauges